Did you know that 80% of women in America—70 million—suffer from cellulite? You’re not alone in being frustrated with cellulite that just doesn’t seem to go away.
Aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. And many think fat it is the only culprit, but it’s actually more than fat—it’s a structural issue below the skin. Until now, there have been no proven treatments that we have felt comfortable adding to our beauty toolbox. Until now.
FUZION is proud to be the first to offer CellulazeTManti-cellulite treatment. It is the only treatment that gets to the root of the problem.
WHAT IS CELLULAZE?
Cellulaze is a new, minimally invasive laser-assisted anti-cellulite procedure. It’s from the creators of SmartLipo Triplex and is clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness to create smoother, healthier looking skin.
A very small cannula (a tube about the size of the tip of a pen) is inserted under the skin. During the procedure, a tiny laser fiber is inserted under the skin, which gently heats the skin and melts the fat. The laser releases the fiber spans that pull down on the skin and create the dimpling effect. This release creates a smoother look. Finally the laser’s energy stimulates collagen production, to increase skin’s depth and elasticity for a more even, healthier appearance. Watch the video above for more details on exactly how this ground-breaking service works.
WHAT IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Targeting the three causes of cellulite: herniated pockets of fat, stiffened septae and thin skin to improve skin elasticity for a smooth, dimple free look.
- Targeting single or multiple areas of cellulite.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Cellulaze is an easy and painless procedure.
- The procedure is performed onsite at FUZION under mild sedation.
- Incisions are tiny—about 2 to 3mm—and imperceivable when healed.
- Despite having to wear a compression garment and experiencing minimal discomfort, there is no significant down time.
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks.
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months.