It may not be the most glamorous sounding surgery, but every woman deserves to feel comfortable about every part of her body. Often enlarged internal labial tissue, labia minora, causes physical and emotional discomfort for many women.
WHAT IS A LABIAPLASTY?
A labiaplasty can help create a more comfortable size and shape of the labia to ensure that you feel comfortable even with your most intimate parts.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Eliminate excess tissue of the labia.
- Help you take more comfort in sporting and sexual activity.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This is a fairly simple outpatient procedure done under local or general anesthetic.
- There is minimal post-operative discomfort.
- You can resume normal activity after 3 weeks.
- Results can be seen within 7-10 days.
- There is minimal undiscernable scarring.
- Perfect, normal, proportioned anatomy.