Piercings heal, bad hair cuts grow back, but ink, well, it’s forever. Or so you thought…
WHAT IS LASER TATTOO REMOVAL?
Laser tattoo removal uses a light energy emitted from a laser that is absorbed by the ink of your tattoo. This causes the ink to break apart and filter out.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Laser tattoo removal works on all ink colors to significantly fade or remove your tattoo, however green and yellow are the most difficult colors to erase..
- It can be used for tattoos of all shapes and sizes.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Laser tattoo removal takes multiple treatments with the laser spaced a minimum of 6 weeks apart.
- If you choose to wait longer that is okay, you won’t go off schedule.
- There is some discomfort, but if you weren’t scared away by a needle and some ink, you probably aren’t the type to be scared away by a silly little laser.