If you have experienced significant weight loss, there may be a few final steps to becoming comfortable with your new body. Dr. Goodkind can provide you with a thigh lift to reshape and better proportion the thighs and give you a reason to show off those new legs.
What is a thigh lift?
A thigh lift is the re-contouring and removal of excess skin of the inner thigh that occurs after a patient has lost a significant amount of weight.
What it is recommended for:
- Eliminating hanging or excessive skin on the inner thighs.
- Procedure can be performed in conjunction with post weight loss surgeries.
What to expect:
- Although requiring some post operative wound care, the procedure can be done as an outpatient procedure with minimal post operative discomfort.
- You can resume your daily activities within 3 weeks.
- A crescent shaped scar can be easily hidden within the crease between your groin and thigh. In some more uncommon cases there may be a vertical scar down the inside of the thigh.
- As a complimentary service to each of our surgical patients, energy healing services are available prior to their surgical procedure. This is a holistic and integrative form of energy medicine designed to alleviate the stress some patients feel in the hours before their surgery. Additional care during and after your surgical procedure may be added for an additional cost.