If you have experienced significant weight loss, there may be a few final steps to becoming comfortable with your new body. Dr. Goodkind can provide you with a thigh lift to reshape and better proportion the thighs and give you a reason to show off those new legs.
WHAT IS A THIGH LIFT?
A thigh lift is the re-contouring and removal of excess skin of the inner thigh that occurs after a patient has lost a significant amount of weight.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Eliminating hanging or excessive skin on the inner thighs.
- Procedure can be performed in conjunction with post weight loss surgeries.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Although requiring some post operative wound care, the procedure can be done as an outpatient procedure with minimal post operative discomfort.
- You can resume your daily activities within 3 weeks.
- A crescent shaped scar can be easily hidden within the crease between your groin and thigh. In some more uncommon cases there may be a vertical scar down the inside of the thigh.