A breast augmentation can help you feel better about the way you look and and feel in or out of your clothes. For many of you, a breast augmentation can give you the boost that nature didn’t.
WHAT IS A BREAST AUGMENTATION?
A breast augmentation involves the placement of either a saline or silicone implant under the breast and underlying muscle. The result is an enlargement that fills the breasts while improving shape, increasing superior fullness and improving cleavage.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Enlarging small breasts after weight loss of pregnancy.
- Naturally small breasts that you would like to enlarge.
- A breast augmentation not only adds breast volume but lifts the minimal sagging breasts eliminating the need for a lift.
- A breast augmentation can be combined with several other cosmetic procedures including a mommy makeover.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A breast augmentation is an outpatient procedure done under general anethesia.
- There is minimal post-operative discomfort, however you should refrain from vigorous activity for about 3 weeks.
- The results are immediate and will continue to improve and appear more natural over the next few weeks.
- Scarring is minimal.