No one wants to look tired. But excessive, drooping and wrinkled skin around your upper eye can leave you looking weary. Not to mention how puffy, fatty bags under your eyes can make anyone look and feel aged.
WHAT IS A BLEPHAROPLASTY?
Upper and lower Blepharoplasty procedures rejuvenate your eyes by removing excessive fat, hanging skin and wrinkles around your eyes.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Eliminate excessive sagging of your upper eyes.
- Puffiness underneath your upper lids.
- A Blepharoplasty will not address wrinkles or fine lines, but one of our other many services like BOTOX, injectable fillers, chemical peels or laser procedures may be the right solution for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Blepharoplasty are done as an outpatient procedure with local or general anesthesia.
- While pain is minimal, your eyes may be most noticeably swollen with moderate bruising within the first 24 hours.
- Incisions are almost invisible after a period of healing.
- If sutures are needed, they will be removed within 4 days.
- You’ll feel comfortable to return to work within approximately 7-10 days.