BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is from Merz, the makers of Radiesse. It is an injectable filler that quickly absorbs into your skin to give soft and even correction for wrinkles.
WHAT IS BELOTERO BALANCE®?
It is an injectable dermal filler made of a material called hyaluronic acid or HA. HA naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it plumps and fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction. It is currently one of the thinnest fillers available today.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- It is suitable for nasolabial folds (those smile lines around the mouth).
- It’s also soft enough to use on fine vertical lip lines (those “pucker” lines above the upper lip).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is injected into the skin in a quick procedure using a fine gauge needle. It can be performed during your lunch hour.
- Results are noticeable immediately after injection.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler may last about 6 months or more (individual results vary).
- Patients may experience mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site. We can manage this with ice or a topical numbing solution.
- Patients experience little to no downtime.
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is FDA approved, and has undergone testing in a clinical study to prove its safety.