Perlane and Restylane are two products in our beauty baby steps toolbox that come from the same dermal filler family. They are designed to restore varying amounts of volume to your face.
WHAT IS PERLANE AND RESTYLANE?
Perlane and Restylane are used individually to restore volume and fullness to your face. They are made of hyaluronic acid which is responsible for maintaining the elasticity and fullness of your skin within your body.
The difference between the two products are the average size of the particles that make up the filler and the depth of the injection. Perlane articles are larger than Restylane and is often the choice for deeper wrinkles and lines.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Adding volume to your face including areas between the eyebrows, nose, mouth, lips and jowls.
- It can also be used to augment your lips.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- These two products are injected directly into your skin in small amounts with a very fine needle.
- There is minimal discomfort during the quick procedure. Topical anesthetic or injected anesthetics can be used as necessary.
- Treatments will last between 6-12 months.
- Results will be immediate, but the final and most natural looking results will take 7-10 days to appear.