Eye laser resurfacing is one of the bigger beauty steps available at FUZION. This procedure uses the gold standard of lasers, our Fraxel CO2 to completely remove damaged skin around your eyes so new, healthy skin can grow in its place.
WHAT IS EYE LASER RESURFACING?
Eye laser surfacing uses a targeted pulse of light to eliminate your damaged skin, layer by layer. This precise technology allows FUZION to target specific areas around your eyes safely and with no damage to the surrounding areas. When the damaged skin is removed new skin will grow to replace it giving you eyes a youthful and fresh appearance.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR
- Anyone looking to reduce wrinkles around the eyes
- Color/pigment changes on the skin
- Any type of growth in the upper layer of skin such as a birthmark.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This procedure is performed under a local anesthetic and we can provide you with a mild sedative to help you relax.
- FUZION will provide you with protective eye coverings.
- The depth of the laser is customized to your particular needs and then passed over the skin.
- The pulses from the lasers lasts less than a millisecond and may feel like a snapping sensation against your skin.
- When the treatment is finished we will cover the area with a healing ointment and clean dressing.
- There is some downtime associated with this procedure that varies depending on the size and depth of the treated area.
- The treated area will be pink and tender for several days as your skin heals and new, fresh skin emerges.
- This procedure is often supplemented with one of several available dermal fillers.