Even sensitive skin types can now receive the benefits of a chemical peel without compromising delicate skin. The BOOST Calming Peel is a revolutionary peel designed specifically for individuals with sensitivity and redness concerns, including those with rosacea. This peel will reveal a calm, even complexion.
WHAT IS THE BOOST CALMING PEEL?
The BOOST Calming Peel is an in-office chemical peel designed to calm and renew even the most sensitive complexions. The peel uses a proprietary blend of exfoliants and anti-inflammatory agents to gently mask the appearance of redness in the skin. This customized treatment will stimulate collagen production, improve skin tone and texture, and diminish fine lines.
WHO IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
- Couperose (red, ruddy skin)
- Sensitive skin
- Dry, aging skin
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Proper skin evaluation is necessary prior to treatment of the BOOST Calming Peel.
- The BOOST Calming Peel is an in-office procedure. The application of the peel takes approximately 30-45 minutes. There is little to no irritation during the application of the peel and most patients describe the procedure as soothing and relaxing. The peel will remain on the skin for a specific amount of time to be determined by your medical provider. The remainder of your treatment will be conducted at home with a detailed home-care regimen that is provided with the peel.
- Although rare, your skin may shed slightly after this treatment. Shedding will typically last 2-3 days.
- Patients must follow the comprehensive home-care regimen provided to achieve optimal results.
- While results may be visible with only one treatment, a series of 4-6 BOOST Calming Peels scheduled every 3-4 weeks is generally recommended for optimal results.