Seeing spots? FUZION’s PERFECT Polishing Peel is your solution to discoloration. Whether it’s from too much time in the sun, aging, acne, or genetics, the PERFECT Polishing Peel is the answer. This peel will effectively even out your skin tone to help you maintain a vibrant and youthful looking complexion.
WHAT IS THE PERFECT POLISHING PEEL?
The PERFECT Polishing Peel is an in-office chemical peel designed to improve texture and the appearance of discoloration. A corrective take-home regimen is provided to enhance the results of the treatment. This peel is safe and effective for all skin types including darker complexions.
WHO IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
- Any skin discoloration regardless of skin type or tone.
- Hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage or aging.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne or other skin conditions.
- The treatment of melasma; a discoloration of the skin typically caused by hormonal shifts from pregnancy or birth control.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Proper skin evaluation is necessary prior to treatment of the PERFECT Polishing Peel.
- The PERFECT Polishing Peel is an in-office procedure. The application of the peel takes approximately 30-45 minutes. There is little to no irritation during the application of the peel and most patients describe the procedure as soothing and relaxing. The peel will remain on the skin for a specific amount of time to be determined by your medical provider. The remainder of your treatment will be conducted at home with a detailed home-care regimen that is provided with the peel.
- Your skin may be slightly red after the procedure, this redness may last up to 5-7 days. Approximately 48 hours after the treatment your skin will begin to peel. Peeling may last 2-5 days.
- Patients must follow the detailed at-home regimen provided to achieve optimal results.
- While results may be visible with only one treatment, a series of three PERFECT Polishing Peels is generally recommended for optimal results. Individuals with more stubborn hyperpigmentation may require more treatments.