Our Skin Medica® Rejuvenize Peel is the deepest of the Skin Medica chemical peels. The Rejuvenize Peel produces the most exfoliation along with the most compelling results! This peel is specifically designed for individuals with moderate to severe skin conditions, such as aging, sun damage, or acne scarring.
WHAT IS A SKIN MEDICA® REJUVENIZE PEEL?
The Rejuvenize Peel is powerful peel that penetrates deep into the upper layers of the skin to produce the most exfoliation. The formulation includes a unique blend of peeling agents to dramatically renew the skin. This peel is best suited for individuals with more severe skin concerns. Patients achieve noticeable results with only one peel and dramatic results after three to six treatments.
WHAT IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
The Skin Medica® Rejuvenize peel is for the individual that has moderate to severe skin concerns to improve the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation concerns, acne, and acne scarring. The Rejuvenize Peel may be the solution for individuals who have not achieved success with other chemical peels. It is highly recommended that individuals start with a Skin Medica Vitalize Peel to establish tolerability prior to the Rejuvenize Peel.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- One of our aestheticians will fully analyze your skin and discuss any skin concerns to see if this is the appropriate treatment for you.
- After a thorough cleansing, a prepping solution is applied to allow maximum penetration of the peel.
- Once the peeling solution is applied, you may feel a slight tightening, itching or warming sensation, which generally subsides after five minutes.
- A second peeling solution is then applied.
- The peel will remain on your skin and a protective sunscreen may be applied to complete the treatment.
- For the first 24 hours, your skin may feel tight and appear more red than usual.
- Peeling will generally start 48-72 hours after the procedure, and may last up to 2-5 days.
- It is important to strictly follow any post-care instructions that your Aesthetician may have for you.