What is a FUZION Intensive Facial?
Our Intensive Facial is the most results-oriented of our FUZION Facials. It provides powerful results from the Skin Medica® Vitalize Peel, while enjoying the pampering experience of our FUZION Facial. This corrective facial can smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while improving skin texture and tone, removing years of damage to your skin.
What is it reccommended for?
The Intensive Facial is best suited for individuals with mild to moderate skin imperfections such as aging skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, and photo damage. Noticeable results will be visible with one treatment, however your aesthetician may recommend a series of three to six to achieve desired results.
What to expect:
- This luxe facial is customized to your individual concerns. Our aesthetician will fully analyze your skin and discuss any skin concerns to see if this is the appropriate treatment for you.
- After a double cleanse, a relaxing facial massage is performed to help improve circulation to your skin. If needed, your pores will be cleansed of any impurities, followed by a gentle exfoliant to remove any cellular build-up. A treatment masque is applied while enjoying a relaxing hand and foot massage.
- Following your pampering facial, our aesthetician will prepare your skin for the Vitalize Peel by cleansing and applying a prepping solution. Once the peeling solution is applied, you may feel a slight tightening or warming sensation which generally subsides after five minutes. A second peeling solution is then applied.
- The peel will remain on your skin and a protective sunscreen or moisturizer may be applied to complete the treatment.
- Light to moderate peeling and/or dryness may occur with a 3 – 5 day recovery period.
- It is important to strictly follow any post-care instructions that your aesthetician may have for you. Our aesthetician will also prescribe a treatment plan with our unique medical-grade products tailored to your skin’s needs to give you the best results possible.