A MedLite laser facial is the perfect beauty step for anyone looking to boost collagen in the skin without jumping straight into the more complicated lasers. The MedLite laser facial gradually improves wrinkles in a way that looks and feels natural in one small step.
What is a Medlite Laser Facial?
The Medlite laser facial is a safe and easy procedure that improves the overall look and feel of your skin. It stimulates collagen growth where it you need it most—where it has broken down and caused wrinkle lines to develop. This is a non-ablative laser, which means it doesn’t actually remove any skin and has the advantage of little to no downtime. The MedLite laser works on all skin types and skin tones, including tanned skin.
What it is recommended for:
- Improving wrinkles around the face.
- Reducing redness around the face, hands, neck or chest.
- Minimizing the size of your pores.
- It may also improve areas that have been scarred as a result of acne.
What to expect:
- This is a safe and painless procedure. Most patients feel a tingling sensation during the process.
- You will see a noticeable improvement in your skin over several months.
- Most patients require 4-6 treatments, 3-5 weeks apart.
- This is a quick in-office procedure and you can return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Your face may be a bit red after the procedure, but it should fade within the hour.